Jaret lansford - Jaret Lansford · October 4 · October 4 ·

Jaret Lansford. @jlansfordwx. A police incident has shut down Interstate 80 eastbound from 60th to 24th. Use L as an alternate route for the Friday morning commute .... Clima en canton tx

Temperatures continue to rise this afternoon with highs likely to hit the triple digits; heat index in the 105-110 range. | temperatureJaret Lansford · 2d · 2d ·• Jaret Lansford, Anchor • Keith Bliven, Producer • Brett Funke, Photographer. CATEGORY #204. NEWSCAST - EVENING (MARKETS 1-75) Emmy NOMINEE. 5 Eyewitness News/6pm.Fill in the blank: The worst traditional Thanksgiving food is _____ .A storm or two is possible this afternoon but the greatest chance comes after 5 PM with strong ones possible this evening. | stormWe have tied the record low in Sioux City this morning by dropping to 25 degrees! There will be quick warming through the day and many of us end up in the 60s and 70s with lighter winds and sunshine....FIRST ALERT: Interstate 80 has reopened in both directions throughout Nebraska. Continue to use caution if traveling out west. Highway 30 remains closed westbound from Kearney to North Platte, and in...Jaret Lansford · November 17 at 10:19 AM · November 17 at 10:19 AM ·365 views, 2 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 5 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jaret Lansford: This is why we can't have nice things:Storm Team 4 Meteorologist Jaret Lansford has the latest on the current conditions and when things will be improving in Siouxland. You can find the... Story by Jaret Lansford • 4mo. OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - A big construction project to widen a major route through Millard is nearing the halfway point. — Jaret Lansford (@jlansfordwx) January 5, 2024. The eastbound lanes were reopened to traffic shortly before Noon. This is a developing story. Stay with 6 News for updates.163 views, 3 likes, 6 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Reels from Jaret Lansford: Tie vote time! Help me pick my outfit for this Tuesday’s shows .UPDATE: The ramp is back open with the crash cleared. PREVIOUS: Crash on the ramp from eastbound I-480 to 20th. The ramp is blocked.Jaret Lansford is live with the latest. 6 FIRST ALERT TRAFFIC | Major disruptions for the Tuesday AM commute due to several crashes on the interstates. It has been a busy start to our Tuesday morning drive.72 views, 3 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jaret Lansford: There's a steady, healthy rain falling on Signal Hill at 3:30 AM! The latest on the rain, including how...Still some cold showers moving through the area behind that ... - Facebook ... Home. LiveCrash on the ramp from the southbound JFK to L. Looks like there may be a bus involved. Expect delays here.UPDATE: This crash has cleared. PREVIOUS: Crash on the ramp from northbound JFK to westbound I-80; it is on the left side so stay rightAug 20, 2023 · By Jaret Lansford. Published: Aug. 20, 2023 at 7:27 AM CDT. OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - Saturday saw us come within one degree of tying the record high as we climbed to 97 degrees. ... Despite much more cloud cover around today, temps will not be impacted with highs again well above average. Winds will also be lighter than what we had...FIRST ALERT UPDATE: You can now get through here northbound but the left lane remains closed. PREVIOUS: Northbound I-29 is currently blocked between Bartlett and Pacific Junction due to a crash....UPDATE: All lanes are now open. PREVIOUS: Crash on westbound I-80 near Walnut has the road closed at 4:30 AM. Eastbound appears unaffected. Updates as they become available.Temps will be quite a bit cooler this afternoon than what we have seen over the past few days. However, there will still be a sunny sky overhead and...Really slowing up on I-80 between 36th and 84th as the heavy peak of the commute traffic navigates the low visibility. Especially seeing the delays westbound.Meteorologist Jaret Lansford has the details on how the rest... 6 FIRST ALERT FORECAST: Cloud cover will take hold today and dominate through the weekend. Meteorologist Jaret Lansford has the details on how the rest of the week plays out and the latest on a soggy...Jaret is a strong and simple baby name for boys. Popularized during the turn of the century, Jaret has a laid-back appeal associated with the late 1990s. ... Jaret Lansford (meteorologist) Jaret Martino (actor) Jaret Patterson (football player) Jaret Ray Reddick (musician) Jaret Tozier Spears (composer) Jaret Samuel Wright (baseball player)Cutting cable isn't too hard—unless you watch sports, in which case it's a nightmare. Huh989 over at Hackerspace wants to know: how do you stream sports, and are the sports package...Meteorologist. 6 NEWS WOWT OMAHA. May 2022 - Present 1 year 10 months. Meteorologist. KTIV-TV. Aug 2016 - May 2022 5 years 10 months. Sioux City, Iowa. Intern. Sterling-Rock Falls Historical...Taylor Tepper of MONEY magazine explains why you shouldn't carry a credit card balance. By clicking "TRY IT", I agree to receive newsletters and promotions from Money and its partn...A Weber County man is facing several charges after he was allegedly caught on camera abusing a small cat. Jarek Lansford, 20, was arrested for aggravated intentional cruelty to animals, reckless ...Jaret Lansford @JaretKTIV4 Morning meteorologist for KTIV News 4 in Sioux City. RTs are not endorsements. Opinions are my own....well, we made it to the freezing mark today, so at least there's that? Quite a wild ride over the past five days!Lane restrictions on eastbound Dodge from 49th to 46th are already causing delays this morning. Leave some extra time to get through this stretch that is...I had the pleasure of speaking with a local Boy Scout troop about different opportunities available in broadcasting. -Jaret LansfordWe've got a beautiful sunrise to start out our Friday! Enjoy the day!FIRST ALERT: Potential for sizable delays this morning in Ralston with varying lane restrictions northbound on 72nd from Harrison to Main. Much of this stretch is near Seymour Smith Park.Some light showers are moving through early this morning along a warm front that has stirred the winds back up. Some more light showers will be possible as the cold front arrives in the early...Meteorologist & Traffic reporter. Omaha, Neb. Meteorologist Jaret Lansford joined the First Alert Weather Team in May 2022 after working on the weather team for more than five years at sister...Crash on the shoulder of eastbound I-80 as you go around the curve to continue on I-80 near the I-680 interchangeWinds will stay blustery out of the south through the afternoon but temps stay mild despite the cloud cover as we return to the upper 60s one more time....Light snow will begin to build into the area over the next few hours with areas north of the metro seeing more consistent, steady snow overnight....Once we get past the snow early Sunday morning, we will see gradual clearing for the rest of the day. The wind will pick up, though, with gusts out of...Crash on Highway 59 near I-80 in AvocaWe have tied the record low in Sioux City this morning by dropping to 25 degrees! There will be quick warming through the day and many of us end up in the 60s and 70s with lighter winds and sunshine....Strong storms are possible after 3 PM today. Meteorologist Jaret Lansford is live with the latest forecast.Crash near 156th and Howard (right by Kiewit Middle School)Story by Jaret Lansford • 24m. OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - Our Tuesday starts with some light precipitation, especially south of Interstate 80.You may be noticing snow showing up on radar; around us, the air is dry enough that it is almost all evaporating. There may be a couple of flurries but...We've managed a good amount of sunshine in the early going today. I do still anticipate cloud cover expanding as we move into the afternoon. Temps will...German automakers begin reporting earnings this week, and the picture doesn’t look pretty. New car registrations have fallen 10.8% in the euro area during last ten months, as incre...Jaret Lansford Meteorologist at WOWT 1y Report this post It has been a little while since I shared some of my work. Here is a look at some of the coverage, both serious and fun, that I have been a ...The smoke and air quality have (rightly) taken the headlines today. Here's something positive though: many have been saying that they want some cooler...Possible crash at 138th and Harrison. Jaret Lansford ·Jaret Lansford · October 26 · October 26 ·20 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jaret Lansford: The snow has just started to fall in Sioux City a little before 2:30 AM. Winds are picking up as well. We...Some occasional slowing showing up on the southbound JFK as guardrail repairs take place between Fairview and Platteview. The right shoulder is blocked.Highway 6 is currently blocked in both directions due to a crash to the west of Atlantic.Crash at 204th and Vinton; quite slow on 204th in this area6 FIRST ALERT TRAFFIC UPDATE: Interstate 80 has reopened to traffic. PREVIOUS: A crash has blocked all traffic on westbound Interstate 80 in Council...While they will be stronger closer to Sioux City, if those storms can make it into our area, they could have some gusty winds.Watch for a stalled vehicle on the left shoulder of eastbound I-80 just past KanesvilleJaret Lansford is live with the latest. 6 FIRST ALERT TRAFFIC | Major disruptions for the Tuesday AM commute due to several crashes on the interstates. It has been a busy start to our Tuesday morning drive.Crash near 84th and Pacific. Jaret Lansford · December 7, 2023 · · December 7, 2023 ·Jaret Lansford Meteorologist at WOWT 14h Report this post Report Report. Back Submit. Today marks my one year anniversary at WOWT. I am so happy to be here in Omaha, getting the chance to utilize ...Crash at 108th and Harrison• Jaret Lansford, Anchor • Keith Bliven, Producer • Brett Funke, Photographer. CATEGORY #204. NEWSCAST - EVENING (MARKETS 1-75) Emmy NOMINEE. 5 Eyewitness News/6pm.Crash near 156th and Howard (right by Kiewit Middle School)Another morning with impacts from sun glare! Eastbound Dodge near 156th (pictured) and Highway 370 approaching I-80 are particularly slow around 7:40 AM.UPDATE: All lanes are now open on eastbound I-80 near 60th. Know that it does remain slow in both directions near here. PREVIOUS: Crash on eastbound I-80 near 60th is partially blocking the far...NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Ideanomics (NASDAQ: IDEX), a global company focused on accelerating the commercial adoption of electric ve... NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2022 /PRNew...Meteorologist Jaret Lansford has the details on how the rest... 6 FIRST ALERT FORECAST: Cloud cover will take hold today and dominate through the weekend. Meteorologist Jaret Lansford has the details on how the rest of the week plays out and the latest on a soggy...Jaret Lansford. Posted: January 22, 2024 | Last updated: January 22, 2024. OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - The good news for this week is that our temperatures will be much warmer than last week.More sunshine this afternoon will help us into the low 70s for highs. The wind picks up tonight with a cool Saturday ahead. | wind, sunlight68 views, 7 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jaret Lansford: The record is 94 degrees from 1934; 95 looks like the high in Omaha today. Evening storms are possible,...55 views, 1 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Jaret Lansford: The snow is coming down pretty good in Sioux City at 3:15 AM! This is a heavy, wet snow so it will likely...Get ratings and reviews for the top 11 moving companies in Columbia, MO. Helping you find the best moving companies for the job. Expert Advice On Improving Your Home All Projects F...Online learning platform Vedantu has raised $100 million in a new financing round and has become the latest Indian startup to become a unicorn following a year of strong growth. On...

Crash on Highway 59 near I-80 in Avoca. Casey anthony crime scene pics

jaret lansford

...well, we made it to the freezing mark today, so at least there's that? Quite a wild ride over the past five days!The streetlights in the area of the JFK & L are again doing the strobe light effect...does not seem to be affecting the traffic flow through the area at this time.• Jaret Lansford, Anchor • Keith Bliven, Producer • Brett Funke, Photographer. CATEGORY #204. NEWSCAST - EVENING (MARKETS 1-75) Emmy NOMINEE. 5 Eyewitness News/6pm. KSTP • Nicole Roddy, Executive Producer • Conrad Gredell, Producer • Jackie Cain, Anchor • Paul Folger, AnchorFIRST ALERT for those driving in Burt County/northern Washington County: A crash is blocking Highway 75 in both directions south of Tekamah (between County Road E and Country Road CD).We will have increasing cloud cover through the day with the chance for a few sprinkles or light showers in the early evening. Any of those should wrap up around midnight and many of us will stay dry.UPDATE: This crash has cleared. PREVIOUS: Crash on eastbound I-80 near 60th; on the left shoulder but big backups behind this30 Dec 2019 ... No photo description available. Jaret Lansford. News personality. No photo description available. Lauren ...ICYMI: Watch for delays near 72nd and Dodge with new construction resulting in one lane travel southbound through the middle of next week. This...FIRST ALERT: Some kind of situation near 85th and Cass; with water on the road and authorities on scene, it appears that this *could* be a water main break but still working to get information. Looks...ICYMI: Watch for delays near 72nd and Dodge with new construction resulting in one lane travel southbound through the middle of next week. This...Jaret Lansford · March 31, 2022 · March 31, 2022 ·1.8K views, 11 likes, 0 loves, 1 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from KTIV News 4: Jaret Lansford joins us with a quick update on conditions out there this morning.Some occasional slowing showing up on the southbound JFK as guardrail repairs take place between Fairview and Platteview. The right shoulder is blocked.Jaret Lansford is live with the latest. The combination of fog and slick neighborhood streets is causing problems for the Wednesday AM drive. 6 FIRST ALERT TRAFFIC | The combination of fog and slick neighborhood streets is …Story by Jaret Lansford • 27m OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - The good news for this week is that our temperatures will be much warmer than last week. Temperatures stay in the low to mid 30s most of the ...UPDATE: This crash has cleared and all lanes are open. PREVIOUS: Crash on westbound Dodge between 156th and 168th. This is an area with some low visibility at this time so be careful.Jaret Lansford OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - A crash on I-80 snagged Omaha-metro commuters on Monday morning. Shortly before 8 a.m. Monday, an accident involving multiple vehicles slowed travel to a crawl ....

Popular Topics